Through the combined resources of Wabtec and Faiveley Transport, our organisation is one of the world’s largest public rail equipment companies, with a presence in all key freight rail and passenger transit geographies worldwide.
The company’s transit segment, designs, manufactures, markets and services a large range of high added-value components, systems and services to help customers build and maintain trains that are safe, reliable and cost efficient throughout their life cycle.
We are unique within the rail industry in the breadth and depth of products and services that we offer our customers, fully supported by a versatile and highly skilled workforce.
Passenger, freight and road vehicle overhaul, upgrade and maintenance provision:
- DMU, EMU and passenger coach overhaul, refurbishment, upgrade, life extension, maintenance, C6 and C4 exams
- Rail and freight locomotive – new, rebuild, repower, overhaul and maintenance
- Industrial locomotive and shunting locomotive – new and overhaul
- Road and rail vehicle – new
System and component provision:
- Passenger power/trailer and underground car bogie and gearbox– overhaul
- Freight bogie – new and overhaul
- Freight and passenger wheel – new, overhaul and maintenance
- Engine, transmission and cooler group – overhaul and upgrade
- Traction motor – overhaul and upgrade
- HVAC – overhaul and maintenance
- Door, step and ramp
- Brake, coupler and buffer
- CCTV, passenger information and pantograph
- Fleet spares management including obsolescence management and reverse engineering
- Freight vehicle on depot service provision
- Passenger vehicle on depot service provision
For more information visit: www.wabtec.com